Where to Purchase Justine Chenel Designs
Find my knitwear designs and knitting patterns on Etsy!
Find my patterns for sale on LoveCrafts!
Find my patterns for sale on Ravelry!
Find hard copies of my patterns for sale at Heathered Yarn Co in Grass Valley, CA and in her online shop!
Gifts For Knitters
Can be found on my Wishlist!
Pattern Testing for Justine Chenel Designs
Are you interested in test knitting for my newest designs?
If you love to knit and would like to support the behind-the-scenes work here at Justine Chenel Designs, you can apply to become a test knitter using the form linked for any current test. As a designer, this is an important part of my process and I appreciate that there are so many knitters willing and interested in the testing part of my pattern development. Fast and reliable Test Knitters are always welcome and encouraged to apply for my current Pattern Test, and it is through a fantastic team of test knitters that I am able to publish error-free and easy-to-follow designs.
How Test Knitting Works:
- Fill out Application (see list of current tests below), if successful, draft of pattern will be sent to you.
- Gather necessary supplies, and if yarn support is provided for testers, that information will be provided.
- Knit the full pattern and complete garment, advise of any problems in the pattern and any corrections that need to be made.
- Fill out the project survey and send to me via email.
- Provide at least 3 high quality project photos, one of which should be of the finished object. Can be shared via email, social media, or project page.
- If you use Ravelry or LoveCrafts, please create a Ravelry or LoveCrafts project page and include your photos. Link your project page to the pattern page once pattern is published.
- If test is completed by the respective deadline, you will receive a copy of the published pattern as a token of my gratitude. Your knitted garment is yours to keep.
Current Pattern Tests:
- Pop & Fizz Beanie – closed